We are looking for enthusiastic, responsible, creative and inspiring instructors to lead our classes, camps, workshops and birthday parties. Tasks will include activity set up, leading LEGO activities, guiding children with their builds, sorting LEGO elements and kits, answering parents questions and most importantly, being an inspiration to the children.
- Minimum three years experience with primary aged children. A teaching and/or engineering background is a plus
- Strong interest in hands on learning and creative learning
- Inquisitive, fun loving person who has strong rapport with children
- Strong work ethic: reliable, dependable, prompt and well-organised
- Has a life long passion for building and playing with LEGO
- A curious, problem solver who loves studying how things work
- Commands a basic understanding of engineering and science principles and can explain concepts in clear and easy to follow fashion
- Strong communication skills. Feels comfortable leading a group of children with adults on occasions.
- Strong command of English
- Able to lift 15kg to 25kg of equipment
- Must have a full UK drivers licence
References will be contacted. DBS/CRB updates will be conducted on all successful candidates. Training and development will be provided.
Candidates need to be flexible in terms of working hours. Weekend work required.